304 grade stainless steel kitchen and bath faucet manufacture.
More than 90% of the faucets on the market are brass faucets, that is, copper-zinc alloys. Copper must be added with "lead" to increase its cutting performance and facilitate precision processing; even if the manufacturer uses a lead content of less than 0.25%, hazardous materials are might be released into water for a long time, that will be harmful to the human body. Furthermore, copper faucets must be electroplated to avoid oxidation; electroplating is highly polluting and highly toxic to the environment, which is very unfriendly to the environment. Therefore, the RECO brand was created to change the way the world uses water. We have been focusing on the production of stainless steel faucets, and we hope that the world can use 100% lead-free and environmentally friendly faucets.
RECO upholds the belief of "guarding", giving our favorite family members the most reassuring care, creating the most comprehensive and safe water environment, so that the faucet is no longer cold, but a presentation of "warmth" and "trust".
Our Six Advantages
1. A number of structural patents, process optimization, shorten lead-time and improve efficiency.
After years of R&D and innovation, the RECO team with a number of structural patents has broken through the difficult problem of stainless steel processing in the past and successfully shortened the production time by more than 50%, which can be described as an industry initiative.
2. Process product innovation changes the production method, the appearance of stainless steel faucets is diversified, and the new realm of aesthetics is improved.
Stainless steel is hard, difficult to cast and cut, limited in shape, and high in casting cost. Different from the traditional method of changing the manufacturing process, the appearance of diversification is no longer a dream, so that the faucet can also become the protagonist of home aesthetics.
3. Keep using "new" SUS 304 material, which has high purity and can resist corrosion and oxidation.
Although the products on the market are called SUS304, they actually use SUS201 or SUS301 stainless steel. The purity of chromium and nickel is insufficient, and it is easy to rust and oxidize. Even non-new stainless steel recycling materials are used, resulting in the dissolution of heavy metal chromium and nickel.
4. Adopt certified parts and pass a number of international certifications to ensure safety.
The important parts valve core and aerator are all certified by NSF and ACS. The product body has passed CNS8088, lead-free certification, UPC United States and many other international certifications, which are safe and secure.
5. There are fewer and fewer copper raw materials, and the cost is increasing year by year. Stainless steel materials are environmentally friendly and recyclable, which will be the future trend.
Industries such as semiconductors and electric vehicles are rushing for copper, making copper a scarce resource. Coupled with the recyclable and environmentally friendly characteristics of stainless steel materials; stainless steel will become a new trend in making faucets in the future.
6. Use ECO valve core, save electricity and energy, effectively save gas emissions.
In the existing mixing faucet, the water heater is often activated inadvertently when in use, and energy is wasted unknowingly. Using the ECO energy-saving spool, the hot water is heated and supplied only when the hot water mode is used, avoiding the constant power consumption and energy consumption of the water heater.